Noopsyche K7 Operating Instructions
Please ensure all listed items are In your possession
ITEM NO: K7-09
K7- Light , Power supply, Power cord
Please read the instructions carefully before operation, and keep the safety information in mind. Hold onto this manual for future use
Please pay attention to the manual before operation:
1. Unbox the lights, then remove the products from their protective bags.
2. When you switch on the light don't look at the LEDs with your eyes, they may cause damage to your eyes
1. Power supply
—(US) Do not remove the round grounding plug. Use a 3-prong grounded outlet.
- (International) Please use a grounded outlet. Please contact a licensed electrician for any questions you may have.
2. Power cord
—Place the power cord in a place where it will not get wet or stepped on. Please use a drip loop.
Socket connect image
— This fixture is designed for indoor use. Do not use outdoors.
- Use the K7 as suggested by the manufacturer
- The Fixture cannot be used in high or low temperatures. Please do not operate the fixture near a heater or in sunlight.
- Do not operate near any large magnets
- Clean the equipment with dry cloth periodically
When the light turns on, It will run on the last program sent to it.
SD card slot, use this to update the firmware (Not needed for operation)
Indicator light: Use this to determine the state of the fixture
When you get the light, you need to link the light and controller, after which you can control the light and use it.
(To control the light without a controller, press the button to cycle between 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% brightness)
Hold down the button until the red indicator flashes, and then release. The indicator will turn blue.
Press the button again, the blue light will flash (Waiting for commands）
T is time setting, K7 is LED Light, P1802 is a hybrid light, K7f is freshwater light.
Manual is the current mode.
M is manual mode, A is auto mode F is Demo, H means Transmit
Press the button to link to the Fixture
The indicator on the fixture will stop flashing and will turn solid blue
M is manual mode, here you can change the individual brightness levels of each color. The light will stay at what you set 24/7
You can choose between SPS, LPS, SPS/LPS.
Default settings:(Switch on 8:00, switch off 21:00.)
You can edit the default data.
Hold down the center button for 3 seconds to go back, do this a few times to return to the homepage
F is for demonstration
Press the button and to run a 3 minute demonstration, and press and hold to quit the demonstration
1. To Reset, Press the button on the fixture for seven seconds, and then release the button. (Attention: This will reset the fixture and link.)
2. Upgrade: Insert SD card with software, keep pressing the button for seven seconds, the indicator will flash and the fixture will restart, then release the button. (Not needed for normal operation)
3. When the temperature reaches 113 degrees the fan starts running, and when it reaches 158 degrees, the system protects the light and the indicator will flash red and blue until the fixture cools back down to 113 degrees.
4. After linking to the light, press the button on the light to switch off the light temporarily
5. We recommend that one controller is used to synchronize control, for up to 16 units.
Common Issues and Quick Fixes
1. Timer error
1-7 group, The time setting must be in order from earliest to latest, 00:00 is the earliest time.
2. Light is still on at night
Ensure that the last setpoint (setpoint 7) has all values set at 0%.
This should fix your issue. For questions, please contact us.
From the date of purchase, all of Noopsyche products have a warranty service.
If the fixture has issues during the warranty period, Noopsyche will provide free repair or replacement
If the product is damaged by mistake, modified, damaged by accident, damaged due to improper use or unauthorized repair, including modifying the LEDs and the circuit, the warranty is void and these actions are not covered by our warranty
For more details, please visit our official website:
We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Weight and dimensions are approximate